| The purposes of this homepage are
- to enable the readers with the theological writings, prepared sermons, Bibles studies etc. of professor Roberts Feldmanis before all this stuff is summerized and published in a book;
- to invite the readers to supllement and to correct the information before it is printed in a book;
- to summerize together in one place all the available materials about R.Feldmanis;
- to attract the helpers and all who might be interested in this;
- to collect the donations for this work;
- to furnish publicly accesible information for everything what it has been done;
- to make a contribution to the exploration and investigation of the history of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Latvia.
Our intention is to summerize and to publish the compilation of the sermons and theological writings of Roberts Feldmanis.
To make this possible there is necessary to do and to take into consideration the following:
- There must be decrypt the R. Felmanis` voice record from the audio casettes (it must be entered into the computer in the text format).
- There must be done the theological and philological edition of his works.
- The speech of R. Feldmanis and therefore also the text which should be edited are complicated.
- The book must be prepared for the printing.
- There must be considering the expenses of the printing works as well as the taxes.
For this homepage responsible are
Pastor, Dr. Theol. Guntis Kalme
Pastor, Mag. Theol. Ilmārs Rubenis
Pastor. Mag. Theol. Māris Ziemelis
For the treatment of the sermons and Bible studies responsible is - Anda Briede
For the support and the work we thank
Uldis Alpe, Anda Briede; Maija Bendorfa, Alma Bernharda, Elīna Bušmane, Artūrs Dzenis, Jānis Ginters, Ilze Gulbe, Anda Janovska, Voldemārs Lauciņš, Dace Lāže, Ainārs Lisovskis, Andrejs Paupers, Artūrs Raulmanis, Antra Rumba, Edvīns Rumba, Oskars Skrodelis, Jānis Šmits, Laima Ziemele, Juris.Ziemelis.
For the photographs we thank
Pastor Helmut Brauer, Aina Muze, Pēteris Eriņš, Valija Klane, Valda Kupše, Aija Vaivare, Māris, the family Putniņš in Ķekava.